Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A PRAYER FOR MR. PRESIDENT.......

President Bush must be the loneliest person on earth!!!! And also one of the most heart broken. I have lived long enough to know about the cruelty of mankind, and you can really see it in the way America is treating her president, her lame duck president. His own “conservative” party is treating him like a dog, talking about him, blaming all their problems on him, kicking him when he’s down. The election is over, the world will go on, but President Bush is a person who needs love and respect like anyone else.

Its interesting how his own party is still “sticking it to him”, saying all kinds of things, yet they say the Democrats are the problem….What problem? It is true that things have gotten horribly out of sink under his watch, and the deficet is at an all time high, and the wars, and rumors of wars, and the domestic front is terrible, and the housing mess, and the wall street debacle, and no healthcare, or caring, and the energy mess, and the economy in general, and AIG gets more money!!,and now GM wants some welfare, and on and on. Did not the GOP see it coming, who’s in charge here…....But is it all his fault, does he take ALL the blame...don't think so!

But for Mr. Bush’s own party to come out and beat him to death is to me …DEPLORABLE. I read what Sarah Palin said, blaming "the administration", for their loss to Obama...Oh really???? I pray for the presidents,(and always have), as the Bible teaches us to do in 1 Timothy 2:1-4 I EXHORT THEREFORE, THAT, FIRST OF ALL, SUPPLICATIONS, PRAYERS, INTERCESSIONS, AND GIVING OF THANKS, BE MADE FOR ALL MEN;2) FOR KINGS, AND FOR ALL THAT ARE IN AUTHORITY; THAT WE MAY LEAD A QUIET AND PEACEABLE LIFE IN ALL GODLINESS AND HONESTY. 3) FOR THIS IS GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE IN THE SIGHT OF GOD OUR SAVIOUR; 4.)WHO WILL HAVE ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, AND TO COME UNTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH. I pray for President Bush, just as I pray for President-elect Obama, for this is pleasing to the Lord……

To be shunned by your own party, how terrible. I see it as history repeating itself, I remember when Mr. Clinton was in his “mess”, Al Gore distanced himself from him, and “Little Al”, lost… even Tennessee... Mr. McCain distanced himself from Mr. Bush, guess what, he lost horribly….Mama use to say, God don’t like ugly..

Wonder why the good religious conservative party,(they call themselves religious) don’t rally around her president and “show him some love……, didn’t he do nothing good and honorable? If not, shouldn’t we love him anyway? President Bush didn't know the things would happen as they did when he came into office. There will be unseen things come up on Obama's watch too. I like to think Mr. Bush did the best he could, I like to think good rather than bad....... Sure glad God and people loved me when I was “unlovable”…and still do. Now we move forward.....real life in progress.

There was a woman on tv last night crying, her job with DHL is gone, I felt for her, I was touched as if I knew her. I feel this way about President Bush. I've always liked the fellow, though he made some wrong turns, well who hasn't, but I have nothing against him.... Jesus said,"He that is without sin, cast the first stone". I've wanted to write about this for awhile now, but the fallout just continues, and I can't help myself...LOL. I hate injustices on any front, are we not all Americans, are we not all people, I think so. I like what Jesus said in Matthew 7:12, "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets".

No man is an island, the whole world is in turmoil, we don’t know whats in the mind of God, or whats in the future; God holds the destiny of America in His hands (as always).In the world, but not of the world, we march to the beat of a different drummer..... I do know God wants me to do right all the time, and to pray for our leaders, and treat them with respect, regardless of what I personally think about them. The Holy writ says…pray for them,,,so things will go well with you; and because God wants all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth! Wow… how wonderful… Remember, God loves all men….Lets pray for President Bush….

Blessings,
Torrence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Что будто стоит мед. страховка? Подразумевается такая, которая покроет расходы для лечение острых хронических заболеваний. Место Екатеринбург. Только прошу не приходится меня отправлять для различные сайты и просить звать и узнать, просто скажите примерную цену. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov/]капитальный ремонт многоквартирного дома[/url]