Saturday, November 1, 2008

A BUSY HAPPY DAY...

I really wanted to go shopping…… I like to get all my housework done by Friday, (major stuff), you know cleaning is an everyday EVENT!…I like to kick back on Saturday to prepare for church, and family ministry,(and shopping), but it didn’t happen this week !

So today was EVERYTHING day, I did laundry, (the guys do there’s), cleaned bathrooms, changed linen, mopped, vacuumed, rearranged stuffed, dusted and worked the computer. LOL. I put on several of my favorite cd’s and got to working….boy did I feel good. I thank God I’m feeling really better these days… it may be those ACAI BERRIES.....still was thinking about shopping, but it was raining anyway. Oh well…..later

About 6:00 pm, I was a bit tired and was in no mood to mess up the kitchen with “cooking” supper. We seldom eat out, but what a good night to “goof off”…......

Ready for bed, from my busy good feeling day, glad I’ll get an extra hour to sleep…yeah, fall back….......
Sweet dreams,
Torrence

No comments: