Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A STELLAR GAME!!!

Oh yeah, I like to see the boys play..LOL. The Titans looked good last night, and watching the game brought back many memories. As they kept scanning the skyline of the city, and showing the horse and buggys, and the other “familars” of Nashville, couldn’t help but enjoy the sights. I kept telling Gilda “look Pumkin, there’s the house”, she just laughed, not knowing what in the world I was talking bout.

While watching the game, I kept thinking how healthy and happy the team seemed. Health matters, doesn't it? They looked cool, calm, and collected, as we used to say in school (years ago!). Collins guided the team well with consistency and a veteran’s repose. I like the way Coach Fisher is dealing with Vince, and hope that he capatalize on the opportunity, seeing a veteran lead a team. It could very well be a turning point and life lesson for Vince, if he takes it for the good.

All the cylinders were clinking and they made us all proud. I always like to see the team win at home, so many fans have followed the Titans through the thick and thin, and boy do they dress for the game and come out ready.....

Of course they had a very good foe, the Colts, and that Peyton and Company ain’t no “chop liver" but the Titans said, not tonite……GO TITANS…

ANOTHER SUBJECT….
After all these years of singing, on Thursday afternoon around 2:15 Lord willing, I will start voice lessons….Yes its funny to me too. Have been praying about what to “hone” in on, this part of my life and I seem to be hearing (among other things), SINGING. I have always wanted to make a record or cd, may happen yet....., stay tuned,.. LOL, I crack myself up!!!! It is wonderful to be happy in God and peace with yourself. I'M THERE...Pray for me, I’m really excited bout this. The new move is filled with NEW BEGINNINGS.....

ANOTHER SUBJECT
We went to Sebastian Park and beaches yesterday, nice, its winter here (Florida cooling), but yesterday wasn’t so cool, love the ocean…I’m home again….love the coast, I was raised on the coast of North Carolina, I feel so at home here.
Gotta get Gilda and myself ready for grandson Kenan’s birthday party, he turned 13 today. He is Kameki’s youngest child. Should be a blast..haha. Later
Blessings
Torrence

No comments: