Thursday, September 25, 2008

ITS IN THE HOUSE...OR GARAGE!
Thank God the Torrence's are finally moved, the piano was the
last piece to come thru the door and was it was a little job...ha,ha. But we
did it, well really Sam and Dad and John DID IT.

I can't say enough about our new home, 441 Bougainvillea St. N.W. Palm Bay
Florida, 32907, we thank and praise God. I really like it here,
its as though I've lived here all my life! Florida is John's home
(not why we came here), and when we would visit his family and
friends here, upon leaving I would always say "Florida's a nice
place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here"! STUPID...

I'm thankful for the years in Tennessee, I know there was "purpose"
there, but I really am glad God has allowed me to see this happy
day, this very comforting day, this calming place, a lovely place, a place big and wide, a land flowing......

And the move is finished, and every thing in, it was almost as smooth as silk LOL
God really helped my husband and sons and we are so
thankful! Yes He helped us all!
The using of the Sam's moving pod was the best ever, we would suggest that to anyone wanting a "stress-free move". Oh how wonderful, they bring the pod, you load it up at your speed, and call them , and they pick it up and transport it to you. Oh my, so much better than the 5 day u-haul deal. It was so much more economical in the long run, we counted up the cost and the pod was cheaper. The Sam's pod is less expensive than the "real" POD, but does the same thing, they just use a different truck. All our things were in tack and perfect, like we packed it, even the piano made it, no slipping or sliding. Yes, I'm happy and praising my God!!! Now in the words of Les Brown, we "march forward" in
Jesus name.
I'm working on my Natures's Sunshine business and have
an opportunity to particpate in a Health Fair at Kameki's church,
Saturday the fourth of October. She asked me and I thought,
yes...an opened door to do business, and to minister what God has put in me. Jesus said "occupy, till I come."

I would appreciate your prayers as I endeavor to put my
best foot forward here in Florida. Anything I can do for any of you, do let me know. May God bless us, EVERY ONE..
Torrence

3 comments:

Erika J. said...

i hope you like visitors! we wonna come see you guys!

Stew's Blessing said...

Yes, we love visitors, but you're not a visitor, you're family and you're welcome. John said(you know this will be funny), are you coming to see us or the ocean...LOL He said just for you he'll find all the best spots on the ocean and beaches.Will look forward to seeing you. We were going to stop by on the way down but you were at family retreat. Come on down...We still have some boxes in the garage that needs opening, John said hurry up!, he's so funny...love ya John said some of neighbors have big boats and yachts, maybe we're get to know them,ha ha...having fun in Florida....

Erika J. said...

haha! i just love him! we will let you guys know something to make sure it's a good time for ya.