Friday, September 26, 2008

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY...AND KEEP YOUR PEACE

One night at Teledyne many years ago, the Lord spoke this in my
spirit "this is a weary land, but you don't have to be weary in
the land". Don't worry, be happy.

There are a lot of things going on in the world's system at this time, but I rejoice tonight and
always, because I am in the world, but not of the world. In other
words, I do not operate and trust in man and the worlds system. I
operate in a higher system, a just system, a system in the love
of God.

Yes I am affected by things happening, but don't worry,
be happy. John 16:33 says "These things I have spoken unto you,
that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have
tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world". Oh
hallelujah!

God will always work things out for the good of His people.. I'll say it again, don't worry, be happy, happy about what Sis Torrence?, be happy in Him..period. Jesus says, yes you will have
difficulties, yes, you will have tribulations (or troubles), but then He sets us up nicely, "but be of good cheer;, I have overcome the world, its system, its WICKED SYSTEM. So DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY....thats what Jesus seem to be saying...and I embrace it.

If we make our abode in Him, we have already overcome, because he
has overcome. For the scripture says "as He is, so are we in this
world. We abide in Him, so we rejoice in Him and with Him. And we
give Him every care and he takes care of every little trial and
thing. Who wouldn't serve God! Such a wonderful life, such a
wonderful hope and blessed assurance.

Through faith in the blood of Jesus, I have put myself INSIDE OF the overcomer, so I overcome with Him! What you talking bout...LOL What a great life and a happy abode.

David says in Psalms 144:15b,"happy is that people, whose God is the Lord." I told you, DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY, AND KEEP YOUR PEACE .....CHILD OF GOD!!!!
Blessings,
Torrence

No comments: