Friday, July 25, 2008

DEBT FREE AND HOMELESS...HOW SWEET IT IS...

The late Sam cook wrote “I was born by the river, in a little tent; oh and just like the river I’ve been running..every since…Its been a long, a long time coming, but I know, a change gonna come, oh yes it will.” And to that I say thanks be to God, OH YES IT HAS..

Today as my husband and I sat in the Escrow office in Brentwood, many things flooded our minds, as we signed over the title of our home to good friends, the buyers. We were both thinking of the faithfulness of God over our lives and how He has keep the enemy from triumphing over us, all the days of our lives.

The selling of the house is a story within itself and one day, I may feel at liberty to share, but for now just know that God has been faithful, to the Torrence Family in a most miraculous way….to be continued..
Blessings
Torrence

No comments: