Sunday, June 15, 2008

TEN DAYS OF SUCCESS

On this blessed Father’s Day I hope each of you had a wonderful day in God. Today proved wonderful in many ways, and I’m more determined than ever to reach my goals with the abundance of grace that only God provides. He will do His part and I will do mine…Lets go for 11 straight….
Breakfast
Go lean Crunch with soy milk and blueberries
boil egg
Green tea and water
Supplements
Lunch
Fresh green salad with vinaigrette
2 oz. tuna
Toasted slice whole grain bread
½ cup spring peas
Sunflower seeds (raw and unsalted)
Dinner
Chicken stir-fry
Cup of dry lima beans
½ cup long grain rice
Unsweetened applesauce(cup)
Green tea and water
Snack
orange
Herbal teas
quote:
FINISH EACH DAY
AND BE DONE WITH IT
YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU COULD.
SOME BLUNDERS AND ABSURDITITES HAVE CREPT IN.
FORGET THEM AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Blessings
Torrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again! I'm glad to hear of your progress. I am praying with you, and rooting for you. YOU GO, GIRL!! :o)

Stew's Blessing said...

Thanks sparrowthoughtsLOL,
I am proud of myself, I usually mess up way before now!!! Today was successful also,so we go for 12 straight tommorrow. I walked today too and felt so good, unusually so, I think its because I'm eating less,haha, less to carry I guess. Please pray for me though, I'm on a journey, and I really need to succeed this time
love and prayers