Thursday, June 12, 2008

SEVEN SUCCESSFUL DAYS....

I almost forgot to post, and I’m up way too late!!! But today way the greatest, seven straight days of eating healthy, 23 more and counting to go. Walking was good today too, 3 ½ miles, I give glory to God! Now for day 8.
Breakfast
Cup go lean crunch
Soy milk
Blueberries
Yogurt and wheat germ
Green tea
Water
Lunch
Tossed salad
One turkey burger patty(naked)
Homemade vinagrette
Cup of spring peas(I really like the little peas)
Green tea
Water
Dinner
4 oz lean steak
Toss salad
Baked potato(small red)
Lentil soup
Homemade roasted red peppers
Cup of fresh pineapple chunks
Green tea
Snack
½ apple
Cup of cherries
love and prayers
Torrence

2 comments:

Tam said...

Good work...keep it up! your gonna be the healthiest woman alive. HA! HA!

Stew's Blessing said...

Working on it girl friend LOL. I thank God for Ms.Carol Mithers article in that magazine, I don't know why I've never thought of this before....I truly have not strayed in 7 whole days, its crazy, I know its true and I can't comprehend it, and I don't feel deprived. Day eight has started out great as well. O God let me live life to the fullest....
love ya!