Friday, June 13, 2008

EIGHT SUCCESSFUL DAYS

Wonderful day and we praise God for peace and happiness!! I saw my ENT doctor yesterday and he said I was doing well after he checked my eye movement. I thank God, it has been a long journey but I’m so much better and looking forward to finding a desk job or something when we relocate. Some days I believe I can fly!, other days not quite so high, but thank God I’m much better. Day nine….
Breakfast
Cup of rolled oats
½ cup blueberries
Soy milk
Green tea
½ cup 1% cottage cheese
Lunch
Tossed salad
2 oz tuna
2 tbs. dressing
1 slice toasted whole grain bread
½ cup green beans
apple
Water
Dinner
Cup turnip greens
Cup lentils
1 turkey breast patty(naked)
½ cup brown rice
One cup pineapple chunks
Snack
Gr2 control protein bar
Wedge laughing cow cheese(don't like cheese,but laughing cow's the BOMB)
8 grain cracker
Love and prayers
Torrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sister Glenda! It's so good to hear from you. The revival with Brother Ammons was wonderful. I will ask if we had recorded the sermons, because I don't remember. How have you been? As you can see, I have not blogged publicly in about three months. I do have a private blog that serves as my journal, as I have been going through many things and needed a way to "talk" about what's been going on. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, however, so I should be up and blogging again soon. By the way - my new e-mail address is sparrowgto@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you again soon!
Love and prayers,
Shanna Weekes

Stew's Blessing said...

Hey Shanna,
Glad to hear from you again, glad you're better from the flu and all that ails you....ha, ha. We are fine here, enjoying the Lord and his blessings towards us. Great is the faithfulness of God! Me and my husband was reading and studying about Samson today,I'm stirred up..GET ME THEM TAPES LOL
love and prayers