Friday, June 27, 2008

NOT DEFEATED!!!!!!

One of the greatest victories I’m learning on this journey (and it is a journey), is to reposition myself when the need arises and to move on. That’s big for me, you see; I have a tendency to cave and give up. But I’ve learned how to win at my own game…LOL

I hadn’t walked at all Wednesday or Thursday of this week, no real reason, just didn’t get out or use the Leslie tapes. My husband asked me Friday night “why you stopped walking”, I knew I had to reposition quickly, I was leaving a door open for the “boogey man”. I got my tapes out, and walked 3 miles, which is harder than any walk around the block! Leslie Sansone is the BOMB…

I know better than to exercise close to bedtime, but I refused to sabotage my own efforts with laziness and carelessness. How proud I am of myself. I refuse to give the devil a chance to say, AHA, I KNEW IT. You see, walking is one of my greatest joys, the devil wants to take my joy but I'm not weak anymore. I gave him a black eye, and fed my spirit with the strength that my God so richly provides. God gives us the choice and the opportunity, we decide to do the right thing….or not...Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus WHAT A WONDER YOU ARE!
Blessings,
Glenda Stewart-Torrence

No comments: