Friday, June 27, 2008

DAY 22, SUCCESSFUL....SWEET

I ate some frozen yogurt today, I hope its legal, I thank God that in 22 days, that’s the first thing that’s questionable….Did drink some cranberry juice(not cocktail), the water and teas were getting boring!!! Lets go for 23, I didn’t walk today or yesterday, my husband called me on the carpet about it, that made me feel good….people who truly care about you, show it by saying things to keep you on track, that's how you really know.......love that John Torrence LOL
Breakfast
Rolled oats with soy milk and small amount of raisins
Yogurt and wheat germ
Apple, supplements
Green tea and water
Lunch
Tossed salad with lite dressing
2 oz. tuna
Cup spring peas
Sunflower seeds
Water
Dinner
Small baby lima beans (the best)
½ cup brown
collards, baked beans
Baked chicken thigh
Burdock root tea and water
Snack
Orange
Grapefruit
Torrence

No comments: