Monday, June 23, 2008

EIGHTEEN DAYS OF SUCCESS....

Today’s walking was good, but I really had to concentrate on my eating today, SOMEBODY(not me) bought some things that I try to avoid….and I did, would be easier not to have things in the house but….. just because I'm dealing with things doesn't mean others can't enjoy their lives....Let’s go for 19.…why not????
Breakfast
Fiber one honey crunch with soy milk
4 oz. yogurt with 2 tbs. wheat germ
4 prunes
Green tea and water
Supplements
Lunch
Toss salad with onion vinegrette
2 oz. tuna
Cup of green beans
½ cup Welch’s grape juice
Water
Dinner
Cup of fresh collard greens
Cup of spring peas
½ cup brown rice
baked salmon
Cup of watermelon chunks(high glycemic but…)
Green tea and water
Snack
Blueberries and protein bar
Blessings
Torrence

No comments: