Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I began singing this wonderful song, on returning from my 3 mile walk today, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! This song was written and brought to the world by Andrae Crouch, to me one of the greatest songwriters ever to live. When I pause to just think of the goodness and kindness of God, its more than I can comprehend with “my pea brain”. How wonderful He is and how faithful He has been to me.

Today is 17 days of ‘STREAKING’, my 3 or more mile walks. I thank Him for legs to walk, and a mind to think and function, especially at this time in my life.

Taking my son Samuel to school one day, I noticed a young lady in a wheel chair, she’s one of his classmates. Many things flooded my mind as I thought and imagined how she deals with life in a wheel chair; and so young. I couldn’t help but be even the more thankful for legs to walk. And walk I have come to love. I plan to walk a mile or two more as the day closes, this always gives me a big boost for the upcoming day!!!

Yes, to God be the glory, great things He has done for us all..

Blessings and wellness

Torrence

No comments: