Friday, May 16, 2008

ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!

Readying myself for bed from a busy and prosperous day, I felt to write…I have accomplished something worth celebrating!!

I thank God I have crossed a barrier, a stronghold has been broken down, and I’m in a zone. It's only because of the goodness and grace of God and this gives me reason to celebrate.

On this journey, I have finally realized I have and am successful in areas that I have been working on. This is good news because I am a person that likes to see the end result before being thankful and accomplished. Yes, this is foolish, I know but “first to mine own self be true”. Now I can change the negative behavior, I’ve confessed it!

There’s much difference between eyesight and mind-sight. The scripture says “For we walk by faith, not by sight” 2 Cor.5:7. I thank God for the faith walk, yet we also know that “faith without works is dead, being alone”. So we believe and do the things we can and need to do to succeed. I say we do the natural and God puts his supernatural on it. This is success in the real here and now, and I love it.

I thank God I have accomplished 12 straight days walking at least 3 miles. This success has really helped me to feel good about what I can achieve when I put forth the effort. It has given me an opportunity to practice the things I say are important to me, and thats important.

Though I haven’t completed all my goals, I can celebrate what I have done with the help of the Lord.

Yes, accomplished! I have accomplished something great! Now, I MARCH FORWARD..

Blessings

No comments: