Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPRING INTO ACTION

This thought came to me today “SPRING INTO ACTION.” It is a beautiful first day of a brand new season of the year and we give thanks to God. But what action do I spring into? As I’m writing , the preacher jumps into my spirit, look at Ec.9:10, “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Oh Hallelujah!
What has God given into your hands to do? What’s in your hand. What’s in my hand TO DO? Moses had a rod, God said to him “stretch it out!! I feel good in my spirit, I believe I can fly! With God on my side , my dreams and expectations will be realized. My husband has a saying, you only come by this way once” That’s true, with that in mind, what will I leave behind? What can I contribute to this big old world that God has allowed me to enter and one day to leave……What will I have produced that will make a difference in my life and in the lives of others. God is a producer, and I’m made in His image, therefore I too must produce…. We have the tools within us to produce something. Bill Gates had the Windows in him, he just didn’t know it until the need came.
The person that noticed folk running into each other thought, we need a better system! The traffic light system was born, somebody had to produce what was needed. Now we know red=stop(some folk don’t), yellow=caution, and green=go, all over the world.
I pray(but I must do), that God will help me to fulfill those things he has put in my heart to do. I can’t go beyond the ability I have, I can’t offer what I don’t have. Once I know what God has said to me, I must do that, I may have to go out into obscurity to do it, but I better do it! I may be a little “scare”, but I must hold my head up, square my shoulders and walk and God has promised to be with me always….So now I SPRING INTO ACTION….Pray with me.. Thanks for reading my “motivational speech” to me!!!
Torrence

No comments: