Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ministry update:

Greetings My Sisters in the Lord!
I pray that each of you are well and enjoying life as best you can.

I will be hosting….Lord willing… a conference that some of you have asked me about. I’m hoping to start in March and plan to have prayer, Bible Study (word study), and Healthmatters topics. I need your input. Please inbox me your preferred day and time as I will love for you to participate with me in this new endeavor.
I’m available day and night as I don’t work outside the home. Please get back to me as soon as possible so I can make my final decision, next week will be great. I will take an inventory and get back to you the time and day that seems to be most feasible.
Thanking you in advance for your response. Love and prayers, your sister in Christ. Glenda Stewart Torrence.

No comments: