Saturday, August 22, 2009

GETTING BETTER....THROUGH THE SPIRIT

I must admit I’m rather proud of myself…..I have the opportunity of teaching a Bible class on Thursday nights(that’s not why I’m proud of myself)….but last Thursday night, I discovered something about little ME.

I sometimes have a tendency to be too dependent on others, a bad thing, for me anyway. As one of the members couldn’t come, I almost decided to cancel and meet another night. But then I was spirited onward, do it, teach the class. I was bold and as I was teaching from the book of Esther, the member of the class came in. I have been working on being consistent in everything I do, and I almost MISSED it.

I thank God for helping me see, I must depend on Him, not the attendance of others. To God be the glory, great things He has done. If you’ve never studied the book of Esther, study along with me, we’re on chapter 7 next week. I encourage your input.

Be Blessed
Torrence

No comments: