Saturday, June 7, 2008

SECOND DAY, SUCCESSFUL

The morning air was very nice and the wind helped tremendously as I strove down the alley on my way to my healthier me. One of my goals is to get up earlier and get my walking in, as the “heat is on”….I was so proud that by 8:00 am this morning, I had my 3 mile walk already, my healthy breakfast, and supplements, water and a good bm!!

I walk in the afternoons too, but there’s something special about the early mornings for me. Have to push myself though, mornings are nice times to sleep in and goof off, especially now that working outside the home isn’t an every day event for me anymore.

My second day was a success and I stuck to my plan, but weekends are harder, so lets see about Sunday, as God provides more grace…

Breakfast
Fiber One with soy milk
½ cup strawberries
Boil egg
Water
Green tea
Supplements
lunch
Toss salad with Vidalia vinagrette(2 tbs)
Cup of lentil soup
Cup of fresh pineapple
Two tbs. wheat germ
2 oz. tuna (mixed in salad)
Pine nuts
water
Green tea
Dinner
Cup of turnip greens
cup of rice
Turkey burger(naked)
Cup of sauteed vegetables with mushrooms
water
Green tea
Snack
apple
Gr2 Protein bar
Blessings
Torrence

No comments: