Monday, June 9, 2008

FOURTH DAY, SUCCESSFUL!

The early morning walk made my day, or contributed to it anyway!! Sometimes I’m too dramatic. LOL. Thank God I got up early and got my 3 in, and later this afternoon while the men of the family worked on the yard and made it ever so beautiful, I walked another one and a half just for the heaven of it.....

Today was successful in many ways, I have to watch the night time, that’s when I want to munch, I call on an half apple or a few grapes, but try to busy myself with hobbies like writing and reading. I also use my FAT GRABBERS before each meal to curve my appetite and to add additional fiber and other benefits. Then too, I have learned that many times I'm not really hungry, I may be thirsty. I read a book by Dr. Batman(not real name), that really helped me with that. So I try to grab a bottle of water when the munch demons come out! If I can eat with success for four days, why not five and beyond…Lets go for it...
Breakfast
Cup of rolled oats
½ cup soy milk
½ banana
Apple
Yogurt with wheat germ
Water
Supplements
Lunch
Frozen turkey burger(cooked)haha
Cup of turnip greens
Cup of whole wheat couscous
Water
Green tea
Dinner
Grill chicken thigh
Toss salad
2tbs. Viniagrette
Cup green beans
tea
Blessings,
Torrence

No comments: