Friday, June 6, 2008

DAY ONE, SUCCESSFUL…
It was a good walk today before the heat got “hotter”. Walking really makes my day, but when its too hot I just use my Leslie tapes (which are harder), and keep going. I managed to stick to everything I had planned, so I celebrate and here’s tomorrow’s plan.

Breakfast
Fiber One with soy milk
½ cup strawberries
Water
½ cup plain yogurt
2 tbs wheat germ
Green tea
Supplements

Lunch
Tossed green salad with onions, celery, peppers and carrots
2 tbs. Vidalia vinaigrette
One turkey burger open faced on whole grain with touch of mustard
½ cup green beans
Flaxseeds over salad
Water
Green tea

Dinner
My favorite medley(sauted onions, peppers, mushrooms, and herbs)
1 cup with light balsamic vinegar
4 oz. baked chicken breast, with 2 tbsp. salsa
1 cup whole wheat couscous
Spring peas
Water
Green tea

Snack
Apple
Protein bar(if I need it)
Hoping for another great day, thinking brfore I eat!!!
Torrence

No comments: