Thursday, March 13, 2008

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE

One day last week the Lord showed me something. I wasn’t that thrilled about it! But I know that God is always trying to help me for He loves and cares for me, so I listen and receive the blessing….
After making the bed, and preparing for the day, I opened my bible and this scripture jumped off the page into my eyes. Look at Luke 2:6, “And so it was, that, WHILE THEY WERE THERE, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered”. I well knew that God was saying something to me, so I prayed for the revealation of this word. This is what I got from Him as best I can explain it.
We all are on a journey of life…we all have been placed here for a time and purpose, and God has and is moving us along our journey.
Mary and Joseph had to be at the place there were in order for the will and purposes of God to be accomplished. The timing and the birth and all that went with it had to happen exactly as it did. While they were there, not some place else.
Look at Micah 5:2, “But thou Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. The eternity of God, Mary had to be there and deliver the child there according to the word of God.
What did God tell me? There are some things that I must DELIVER HERE. While I am here, God has ordained certain things, I like to call them assignments, for I am an ambassador for him. I will be honest(I usually am), my heart and mind are elsewhere, but God is saying not so fast, there is more work for you here in Tennessee. I dearly want to relocate from Tennessee and Nashville in general. I know what God is talking about, I’m pregnant with some things he has put in my heart, and I’d better be sure I deliver IN THIS PLACE, WHILE I’M HERE. Time to delivery some things, the journey of my life is not completed in this place ……yet.
Steady Freddy, Don’t blow it!!! Pray for me……
Torrence

No comments: