Wednesday, January 29, 2020

My Confession List


MY CONFESSION LIST..

  1. I am more than a conqueror.................................................Rm 8:37
  2. I have the greater one with me!...........................................1 john 4:4
  3. I am shepherded by God......................................................Psalm 23
  4. My children are blessed of God...........................................Is. 54: 13
  5. I am a student of the Word of God! …................................ 2 Tim. 2: 15
  6. I walk in the love of God.....................................................Rm. 5: 5
  7. I am a good wife and mother...............................................Prov. 31
  8. I am blessed of God.............................................................Ps. 1: 1-2
  9. I am anointed to do ministry for the Lord...........................Luke 4:18
  10. The Holy spirit lives in me................................
  11. I do not fulfill the lust of the flesh.............................Gal. 5:16
  12. I am an intercessor.....................................................1 Tim. 2:1-2
  13. I speak that which is right....................................Ps. 35:28
  14. I love God's law, I do not stumble..............................Ps. 119:165
  15. I confess the Word of God..........................................Heb. 10:23
  16. I have enough and I share with others........................2 Cor. 9:8
  17. I am satisfied with what God gives me.......................Heb. 13:5
  18. I walk by faith.............................................................2 Cor. 5:7
  19. God is with me, wherever I go....................................Jos. 1:9
  20. I hope in God's word...................................................Ps. 130: 5
  21. I do not speak negative things.....................................Eph. 4: 29
  22. I have godly children...................................................Is. 54: 13
  23. I am not a worrier, I trust God......................................Ph. 4:6
  24. I am slow to speak, quick to hear, slow to anger..........James 1: 19

No comments: