Sunday, August 3, 2008

WONDERFUL WEEKEND, PRAISE GOD

This has been one of the greatest and most blessed weekends for me, lots of ministry and fellowship with new people (and old friends). On Saturday morning I experienced my first Prayer Breakfast. I have heard of them but never had attended one, but it was great. This was an outreach breakfast, where people from half-way houses and the prison system come and get ministered to and get a great breakfast to boot. When I was asked to speak to the ladies, I didn’t know it was this type of meeting, and the Lord gave me for the message “The love of God, Yes God loves you!!!
It fitted perfectly for the type of ministry the church was doing and the Lord really blessed me and all that attended. I give glory to him, the spirit was so sweet and the anointing really flowed for “ where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.”
One lady asked for deliverance from smoking, and the Lord really blessed her. Each person brought their needs to God and we really had a praying good time. I understood why they call it “prayer breakfast”.

I was asked to preach the message again tonight at service and the Lord did it again, even stronger than Saturday morning, I love to preach about the Love of God. After I finished I was asked to sing the song The Love of God. I was happy to sing it as it had been in my spirit all week, what a song, what a love, the true love, the unconditional love of God!! I give God all the glory.

When we relocate to Florida , one of my prayers is to have a mission in the place God plants us. Neither of these cities, Palm Bay, or Ocala has a Church of God, and we need one to attend, I’m praying God is sending the people to it, even now. ROMANS 5:8 says “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” It don’t get no better than that…Glory be to God!!!
Blessings,
Torrence

No comments: