Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND, PRAY FOR HIM....

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed concerning the goodness of God over my life. I have the best husband in the world, he is so good to me and our family, that I often say to myself, “what a life." When I was a senior in college, God revealed in my spirit while praying for a husband,"I've saved the best for you." That was in 1978, a long time ago, we met and married in 1985. Now after 22 years of marriage, I can comprehend and understand what was revealed to me so long ago, and it gets sweeter as the days go by.

My life has not been without its share of troubles, and ups and downs, but in the spirit, I can say, “I don’t have no sad story.” In a way, my life has been enhanced by many difficulties of life, God has been with me all the way......

I ask everyone who reads this post and follow my blog (I heard there are many of you), to remember John Torrence in prayer, each and every time you talk to God. Pray for his health and strenght especially as we pack and move and start our new life together, the turn in the road, the NEW BEGINNING. It is so awesome to be so cared for and loved, pray for me also that I be the best wife ever, to such a wonderful man. Thank you.
Blessings,
Torrence

No comments: