Monday, December 31, 2007

A GREAT DAY

I know I have sometimes tried to make a day a"great day", but as I now think of it I just commit myself to having a great day. In other words I will myself to have one. In my mind, and in my thoughts and in my spirit; this is a great day!!!. Psalms 118:24 says 'This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. A few verses above that says(verse17),"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord" I declare or I speak, or I say what He has done. He has given a day; He made it and I rejoice in it! No matter where you find yourself today, through the help of God "will" yourself to have a great day. And those things that are not favorable or that are difficult, ask God ; for He gives more grace! Have a great day!

No comments: