Thursday, August 25, 2016

HEALTH MATTERS 101.

  https://stme.in/NFU1WtMCs   '    Here i,s the PLAYBACK TAPE! Enjoy!
Health Matters Health Matters Health Matters!
Join me tonight, 7:30 est, call in the class by dialing 518-530-1840, code 367405204. You are WELCOME!
I have much info to pass to you tonight. I will begin with INFLAMMATION..what is it anyway? 
I will continue my series FOOD: WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? We are looking at the brain and how we can keep sharp and keep our memory intact. I will showcase 13 Super Brain Foods,...all can be found in your grocery store.
I will target the heart as well with an article from OAW (Oasis Advanced Wellness). The title of the article is 15 FOODS THAT SUPPORT ARTERY HEALTH...POWERFUL!
I will also talk about 10 foods experts says help prevent clogged arteries. We are making healthy grocery lists, learning and applying. Mama used to say "An ounce of prevention...is worth a pound of cure".
Join in! Remember: We all need help...and we can all get better!



No comments: