Saturday, September 16, 2017

Back to the Grind!


BACK TO THE GRIND
Gotta get back to the grind..
Today seems like a good time!
Irma did a job with my mind..
But now I’m back in real time, haha
I kept my water goals pretty nice
Took us 3 days to find ice!
And lights off for 4 days (YIKES)
I needed a little sugar and spice..right?
The house was so very hot
The humility was off the charts!
Sam said “I’ll come pick you up”
I said NOT!
We are “roughing it”..young Smart!
Kameki said “I’ll send ya’ll to a hotel.
Hubby said no..I said oh well …
But Kameki, Sam and Dave did something so sweet..
If a storm should ever repeat..
We’ll be ready..and it’s so neat!
Children really make life complete..
And now I must get back to “the grind”
Oh yes, it’s SMOOTHIE TIME!

A WORD FROM THE EVANGELIST

No comments: